- Site opens from 20th March – 31stOctober each year.
- Site rent – £1900.00 excluding gas and electric
The site is based in a small village perfect for exploring Norfolk and within:
- a 10 minute drive from Great Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads
- a 25 minute drive from Norwich
- a 10 minute walk from Caister beach
- a 5 minute walk from a local shop, pub and post office
Local attractions include:
- Great Yarmouth Race Track (Horseracing)
- Great Yarmouth Stadium (Greyhound and stock car racing)
- Pleasure wood hills
- Caister golf club
- Norfolk Broads
- Sea life centre
- Africa alive
- The beautiful Norfolk beaches
We have 79 static caravan pitches for people wishing to own their own private caravan. All pitches offer mains water and electric, while gas is supplied on site. The site has a play area for children and laundry facilities, as well as free Wifi.Pets are welcome, however dogs must be
kept on leads at all times.Caravans cannot be commercially let on site.
More about caister
Caister-on-Sea, also known colloquially as Caister, is a village in Norfolk in England, United Kingdom, close to the large town of Great Yarmouth. It is a seaside resort and busy holiday destination on the “Golden Mile”, with its main attraction being its sandy “Georgian Beach”. It is home to Great Yarmouth race course. At the 2001 census it had a population of 8,756 and 3,970 households, the population increasing to 8,901 at the 2011 Census. It used to be served by Caister-on-Sea railway station. There was also a Caister Camp Halt, opened in 1933 to serve the holiday camp mentioned below. However, both were closed in 1959, after which Great Yarmouth railway station, 4 km (2.5 mi) to the south, became the nearest station. The wind farm at Scroby Sands has thirty 2–megawatt wind turbines, 2.5 km (1.6 mi) off shore.